UPDATED Aug 11 2019
The cherry crop is ready for picking -- Come on out and pick your buckets full!
2 5 picking days planned:
- Sunday, August 4
- Bruno Cherry Sunday, August 11
- Monday, August 12 (5pm-8pm)
- Wednesday, August 14 (5pm-8pm)
- Thursday, August 15 (5pm-8pm)
BYOB (Bring Your Own *BUCKET*). U-Pick cost $12 per 4L pail.
The cherries grown in our orchard are a tart-but-sweet U of Saskatchewan developed Sour Dwarf Cherry, that are great for baking, pies, sauces, jams & jellies, or even for eating raw.
Location: St. Therese Institute's Cherry Orchards (650 Ursuline Ave., Bruno, SK)
Any questions? Please contact Everyday Farms: or via their Facebook page.
- Category: U-Pick Cherry Orchard
- Published: Wednesday, 31 July 2019 09:37
- Written by Bruno Cherry Sunday
- Hits: 128